Friday 9 October 2009

Cyber Pac

I found this company while researching for a project at my internship.
They are really interesting, and I was particularly interested by their Harmless Packaging as I wrote my dissertation on recycling materials such as plastic bags.

http://www.cyberpaclab.co.uk/#67678

"Don’t be fooled by all the logos and titles you see on certain products claiming to be environmental champions – everything is biodegradable eventually; it just depends on how long you are prepared to wait.

This is the future of packaging – harmless bags, here today gone tomorrow. The utility is endless: protection for premium quality jean labels to NHS laundry sacks.

Harmless-Dissolve is a readily biodegradable, water-soluble polymer which completely biodegrades in a composting environment, in a dishwasher or washing machine. It has no harmful residues and will biodegrade ultimately to naturally occurring substances."

No comments: